I started reading this book only last evening, and here I present some thought ‘provoking lines from the initial pages of the book-
- “Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement”.
- ”Success is the product of daily habits—not once-in-a-lifetime transformations”.
- “You get what you repeat”.
- “Good habits make time your ally. Bad habits make time your enemy”.
- “Breakthrough moments are often the result of many previous actions, which build up the potential required to unleash a major change”.
- “Similarly, habits often appear to make no difference until you cross a critical threshold and unlock a new level of “performance”.
- Mastery requires patience”.
Have you read this book? Do share some of your favourite lines.
Source: James Clear. “Atomic Habits: Tiny Changes, Remarkable Results.”