Many moons ago, I used to be a TED talks junkie. I used to watch a talk a day. Some inspired me more than others. Here I share a few favourites-
1. Amy Cuddy – Your body language may shape who you are
2. Brené Brown – The power of vulnerability
3. Simon Sinek – How great leaders inspire action
4. Dan Ariely – What makes us feel good about our work?
5. Kelly McGonigal – How to make stress your friend
6. Cameron Russell – Looks aren’t everything. Believe me, I’m a model.
7. Andy Puddicombe – All it takes is 10 mindful minutes
8. Shawn Achor – The happy secret to better work
What do you think?