- Choose to be positive and look for the learning, insights & opportunities in difficult times.
- Do what you love, love what you do- this leads to confidence, energy and doing more. It’s a cycle.
- Be bold, dig deep – you may be scared but back yourself using your internal resources and external support.
- Right people on the bus, wrong people off – asking if the right people are in the right roles is a factor leading to leadership and organisational success. (Read Good to Great by Jim Collins).
- Vision – communicating vision and purpose in a crystal clear way is important. Equally important is asking the question “why do we exist”.
- Generosity of spirit – treat individuals with respect and want them to flourish.
- Live a whole life- live a well balanced life with clear priorities.
Lessons extracted from-
Westpac CEO Gail Kelly’s seven lessons for life and business
Hi. I think this is a post that everyone needs to help bring a bit of insight and advice into their lives. Thanks for posting this advice.
You’re most welcome Amayra for this post.