Books teach us and help us learn valuable lessons for life…lessons not necessarily taught by teachers or parents.
Here are 10 books that have made a difference in my life. It may inspire you too!
1. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin S. Sharma
2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
3. Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
4. Just One Thing: Developing a Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time by Rick Hanson
5. The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
6. The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream by Paulo Coelho
7. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
8. Ignited Minds by A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
9. Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
10. Mindsight: Transform Your Brain by Daniel Siegel
🌄 Good morning.😊💐
Thank you for sharing the names of these books. Among 10 books, I have read No.1 and No 6. Both these books have influenced me in my journey towards Enlightenment. Particularly THE MONK WHO SOLD HIS FERRARI by Rabin Sharma. Actually I started with #Who will cry when you die, by Rabin Sharma.
The Alchemist was another book of inspiration. I request you to see my post #My journey through books. I am yet to publish further reads.
Take care always.